HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
IN BUSINESS SINCE 2005
3 WORKING DAY DELIVERY
Personal Information – Information or set of information that identifies or could be used by or on behalf of Webmettle Ltd to identify and individual. Personal Information does not include data that is encoded, anonymous, aggregated, or publicly available (that has not been combined with non-public Personal Information).
Your privacy is important to us. Webmettle Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and will only use this information in accordance with current Personal Data Protection laws. Webmettle Ltd conforms to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Collection of Personal Information
Webmettle Ltd collects Personal Information that is supplied by you when you place an order or when contacting us via email. Webmettle Ltd will never collect any other data about you without your knowledge and consent.
Types of data collected:
- Full Name;
- Home Address;
- Phone Number;
- Email Address;
- Cookies (please see below for details).
2. Usage of Personal Information.
Webmettle Ltd collects and uses your Personal Information that you disclose to provide you with your chosen products and services. Without the information it would not be possible for us to offer you a quote, dispatch product you wish to purchase or handle your claims.
Webmettle Ltd uses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with requested services;
- To handle your claims;
- To comply with legal obligations
Webmettle Ltd may email you with order queries or confirmation. However you will not receive email in the future without prior consent. Webmettle Ltd does not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses.
3. Sharing of Personal Information.
Webmettle Ltd does not transfer any Personal Information outside of the EEA.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information.
Webmettle Ltd will disclose your Personal Information:
- To Data Subject on successful Subject Access Request;
- To Subcontractors, in order to provide requested service;
- To Law Enforcement, under certain circumstances
5. Protection of Personal Information.
Webmettle Ltd takes security seriously, applying physical and electronic measures in order to protect your Personal Information against unauthorised use, access, modifications, destruction, disclosure and loss.
Webmettle Ltd uses interface and data storage provided by 123reg.co.uk that assures security and encryption for transactions. Personal Information held by Webmettle Ltd is stored securely and in accordance with the law.
6. Retention of Personal Information.
Webmettle Ltd will hold personal information only for as long as it is necessary, basing on business needs and legal requirements.
7. Rights of Individuals.
Under the current Personal Data Protection laws, as Data Subject you have right to request from us:
- Provide you with details of type of your Personal Information that we hold;
- Update or complete your inaccurate/incomplete Personal Information;
- Erase your Personal Information, if we no longer have lawful grounds for processing;
- Under certain circumstances, be restricted from processing your Personal Information if you object to it;
- Supply you with copy of information that you provided us;
- Stop/restrict processing of your Personal Information when you decide to withdraw consent at any time.
Webmettle Ltd will request your consent before using your Personal Information and endeavour to keep it accurate.
Exercising your rights as Data Subject may be subject to restrictions set out in current Personal Data Protection laws.
In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner Office.
Cookies – text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website in order to improve your experience.
For more information about cookies and how to disable them please see www.allaboutcookies.org .
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting settings on your browser (please see Help in your browser menu for how to do this). Please be aware that some of the services and functionality of website may be hindered if cookies are disabled. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
If you are looking for more information about cookies and how Webmettle Ltd is using them, please contact us on email supplied below.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you:
- Wish to update your Personal Information;
- Have any concerns for your Personal Information;
- Exercise your rights as an Individual.
Webmettle Ltd will review this policy regularly, apply changes as required and notify customers via website.